President Donald Trump is calling on Republicans to revive the effort to quash the Affordable Care Act, handing Democrats an opportunity to unite in defense of the law as they try to move past the Russia investigation and win the White House in 2020.
- Trump pushes border security as he tours California fence
- Ousted US ambassador to Ukraine claims Donald Trump pushed for her removal
- Twitter Split Over New Yorker Cover With Trump Pushing for Wall From Sinking WH
- Democrats say Trump agrees to $2 trillion infrastructure tab
- Democrats target Trump’s personal finances
- Trump pushes tariffs in EU trade dispute
- Trump just declared himself immune to congressional oversight
- Senate Majority Leader Tells Trump Republicans Won't Replace ObamaCare Now
- Russia report tells how angry Trump wanted Mueller fired
- Opinion: Why Trump will win in 2020 and it won't even be close
Democrats see opening in Trump’s push to quash “Obamacare” have 141 words, post on www.denverpost.com at March 26, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.