Chuy’s is open for business.On Tuesday, the popular Tex-Mex chain, based in Austin, Texas, opened their first Colorado Springs store at the Highlands at Briargate commercial center at Chapel Hills Drive and Briargate Parkway. Chuy’s started hiring staff in February, looking for a crew of 150 full and part-time employees. Those new hires were greeted by enthusiastic patrons, with the first 50 guests in line scoring a punch card worth 12 free meals.According to general manager Joanna Hicks, the queue started to form quite early. ”4:30, that’s when I got here and they were here before me,” Hicks said. “They were lined up and camped out.” Chuy’s is open Sunday through Thursday from 11 am. – 10 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. Check out the website for more info, and click here to view the menu.
- Moody Blues Jean Boutique Celebrates Grand Opening with a Ribbon Cutting
- New Lenox MOD Pizza Nears Grand Opening
- Disney stores inside Target now open in Spring, Pasadena
- Premier Men's Healthcare Comes to West Palm Beach Florida with the Grand Opening of Genesis Men's Medical!
- Halle Berry goes Chaplin chic in black suit and bowler hat as she mingles with Whoopi Goldberg at Tyler Perry Studios grand opening gala
- Breddos, London EC1: ‘It isn’t Mexican or Tex-Mex food. It’s a chaotic fusion’ – restaurant review
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Adventures and Events in Grand Junction, Colorado
- Ariana Grande opens Manchester Pride set with poignant message after terror attack
- Viola Davis dons fierce crimson jumpsuit gown as she attends the star-studded grand opening of Tyler Perry Studios with husband Julius Tennon
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hollywood Opens in Spring 2016
Chuy's Tex-Mex restaurant celebrates grand opening in Colorado Springs have 285 words, post on gazette.com at March 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.