Member Center:Create Account|Log InManage Account|Log Out Home News Community Calendar Podcasts Newsletter TV Radio Weather About LIFESTYLE TV11 TV8 TVone GNN i94-FM Isla63-AM Auto Beauty & Style Entertainment Food Health Home/Family Money Pets Tech Travel VideoBytes Press Releases Acting speaker grounds Dan Tydingco’s airport board appointment Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:10 AM EDTUpdated: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 3:10 AM EDTBy Nestor [email protected] The legislature will not be confirming airport board nominee Dan Tydingco. Air Transportation Committee Chair Acting Speaker Telena Nelson made the announcement in a letter Tuesday to Gov. Lou Leon Guerrero. She also raised concern over what she calls “irregular and severely delayed billings” that Tydingco allowed from Legal counsel Mike Phillips. But mostly she writes, its because a “trusted member of this committee has raised grave concerns about this nominee.” She is referring to Sen. Mary Torres who was the port general manager when the employees were fired and were replaced by the board and accused of facilitating the payment. Tydingco had countered with supplementary testimony for the committee, submitting detailed documentation, that he says shows back-dated documents and other misrepresentations designed to cover up the illegal payment. The employees’ cases have bounced back and forth… Read full this story
- The Niger Delta development commission board: Much ado about nothing
- Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick says he’s not leaving Texas to join Trump administration
- NDDC Board: Senate Screens Odubu, Okumagba, others
- The best speakers for 2019
- Indigenous people of Jos reject appointment of Shehu Bala as Committee Chairman of Jos North
- Group frowns at NDDC board nominees, calls for thorough investigation
- Balancing act: surf and yoga in Morocco
- Airwolf '90: The story of Wolves' famous flights to Newcastle
- Manchester United want a sporting director but will they get it right?
- How the Women in Blue make India proud
Acting speaker grounds Dan Tydingco's airport board appointment have 297 words, post on www.kuam.com at March 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.