By Jacob Beltran Updated 6:54 pm CST, Friday, February 22, 2019 A woman who was killed when her vehicle rolled over early Wednesday on the West Side has been identified by the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office. Tammy Deserai Martinez, 24, was driving at about 6:54 a.m. when her car rolled over on the Texas 151 westbound access road between Callaghan and Pinn roads, according to San Antonio police. A passing motorist found Martinez’s car after it had stopped in an empty field, police said. Her body was discovered 30 feet from the vehicle, investigators said. She was pronounced dead at the scene, authorities confirmed. The accident is still under investigation.
- Woman killed in fall from Bangkok condo
- Woman killed by train in Nakhon Pathom
- Myanmar woman killed in Nonthaburi car crash
- Bangkok woman killed by bus as she walked on sidewalk
- Narathiwat woman killed in drive-by shooting
- Bed-ridden elderly woman killed in Ayutthaya house fire
- Suphan Buri woman killed in hit and run
- ‘Ray of sunshine’: Rae Cara Carrington, 51, identified as woman killed in PATH targeted stabbing
- Woman killed by boxer-pitbull cross kept to herself, neighbours say
- 2 militiamen, pregnant woman killed in North Cotabato ambush
Woman killed in West Side rollover identified have 197 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at February 22, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.