By George Avalos | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: February 15, 2019 at 3:00 pm | UPDATED: February 15, 2019 at 3:23 pm SAN JOSE — WeWork on Friday formally unveiled a new set of offices in downtown San Jose’s River Park Towers complex, using the event to announce that the office is the first California site of the co-working company’s endeavor to offer discount rates for startups and fledgling entrepreneurs. This new office in River Park Tower, perched on the banks of the banks of the Guadalupe River, means WeWork now has 2,700 downtown San Jose members — employees of companies that sublease co-working spaces in offices that WeWork has leased. “We have opened two locations in San Jose, and we are looking to double again in size here,” said Elton Kwok, general manager, Northern California for WeWork. Besides the River Park Tower operation at 333 W. San Carlos St., We Work also has leased a location at 75 E. Santa Clara St., both in downtown San Jose. While not formally open, 152 N. Third St. is slated to be a third location for WeWork, according to the co-working company’s website. WeWork now is eyeing a fourth… Read full this story
- Suspicious death shuts down main street of downtown San Jose
- Firefighters battling blaze at adult novelty store in downtown San Jose
- Key Housing Announces Option for VIPs on the Hunt for Corporate Apartments in San Jose via New Featured Listing for NorCal
- Police, SWAT Officers In Standoff With Suspect At San Jose Home
- Grambling St. pays visit to San Jose St.
- San Jose St. squares up against UCLA
- Sharks’ Hertl scores twice as San Jose win streak stretches to 5 games
- Court says San Jose can’t make its own rules when it comes to housing
- The Scanner: Jury sides with family of San Jose teen shot by police in 2016
- Man killed in San Jose in early morning hit-and-run
WeWork unveils new downtown San Jose offices, eyes more sites in city have 317 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at February 15, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.