Walmart Inc. will release its fourth-quarter and fiscal 2019 earnings results before the stock markets open today. The report and related materials will be available on the company’s corporate website at 6 a.m. America’s Car Mart Inc. is also scheduled to release a quarterly earnings report today after the stock markets close. Walmart executives will hold a live conference call with investors at 7 a.m. Doug McMillon, Walmart’s president and chief executive officer, and Bret Biggs, its executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host the call to discuss the Bentonville retailer’s fourth-quarter and fiscal year performance, as well as its outlook for fiscal 2020, which began Feb. 1. The call will be webcast live, and may be accessed by logging on to corporate.walmart.com/newsroom/financial-events and selecting the Fourth-Quarter Earnings Conference Call event. Afterward, the archived webcast will be made available beginning around noon, according to a Walmart news release. Analysts on average expect the Bentonville retailer to report quarterly earnings of $1.33 per share on revenue of $138.66 billion, according to a survey by Thomson Reuters. Bentonville-based used-car dealer America’s Car-Mart Inc. will hold a conference call with analysts at 10 a.m. Wednesday. The average estimate of four analysts… Read full this story
- Restoration Hardware: Fiscal 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- Sohu.com: 4Q Earnings Snapshot
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Guidance on masks is coming
- Tesla 1Q Car Sales Surged Before Coronavirus Pandemic Shut Things Down
- 'Peter Rabbit 2': Will the Delayed Movie Get an Early Streaming Release?
- Dallas police in frantic search for two little girls who were in backseat of stolen car
- Proposition 57: Jerry Brown’s Early Release For Violent Criminals
- False claim: Walmart and Sam’s Club adopt new shopping schedule by age groups due to coronavirus
- Aston Martin DBX, Ferrari Roma & McLaren Elva: Hottest cars of 2020 that turned cold due to Covid-19
- Travel systems 2020 give you a car seat and buggy in one – here are our favourites
Walmart, Car-Mart scheduled to release 4Q earnings reports have 334 words, post on www.arkansasonline.com at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.