Bac Ninh, (VNA) – The Vietnam-Singapore Industrial Park (VSIP) in the northern province of Bac Ninh organized a ground opening ceremony of the office building, launch of the Inno-Biz Hub and the accreditation ceremony of Dot Property Southeast Asia Award 2018 for BelHomes on February 24.
These are all significant milestones, marking the new developments in the history of the company.
Participating in the event were representatives from the local authorities, customers, business partners, VSIP Bac Ninh staff and local residents.
The new office building not only brings a fresh image for VSIP Bac Ninh, creates an ideal working environment but also becomes a source of motivation for all the staff to keep contributing and devoting for the company and providing high quality services to the customers.
In the framework of the programme, VSIP Bac Ninh officially launched the Inno-Biz Hub – which is specially designed for office buildings, R&D centre, data & testing centre, very light manufacturing – assembling and commercial spaces. Inno – Biz Hub can be regarded as the final segment in VSIP Bac Ninh to create a comprehensive complex where manufacturers, commercial – technical – residential providers can supplement one another for the sustainable development.
On this occasion, VSIP Bac Ninh honorably received the “Best Sustainable Residential Development Southeast Asia 2018” awarded by Dot Property for BelHomes – the 5.7-hectare self-development project which was initiated, invested and constructed by the company’s leaders and staff who put their heart and soul into it with a vision to make each home a “nest” filled of “beauty and happiness”.
Aiming to turn the date of the event to be a totally relaxing Sunday for all the participants, VSIP Bac Ninh also organized a Spring Festival at the Central Park with a variety of traditional and modern games, food and shopping stalls, folk songs and street music performances.
The event, with the combination of various activities with different meanings, again affirmed VSIP Bac Ninh’s visions and core values – “We are a people-centred, environment-friendly integrated township developer providing the preferred choice for all to live, learn, work and play”.
VSIP Bac Ninh is the third project of VSIP Group – a symbol of Vietnam – Singapore effective economic cooperation. Officially inaugurated on December 11, 2007, after 12 years of establishment and development, VSIP Bac Ninh has successfully founded an integrated industrial park and township over nearly 700 hectares of land which located at Phu Chan commune, Tu Son town – the strategic border between Hanoi Capital and Bac Ninh province.-VNA
- New designs revealed for Minneapolis consolidated office building
- 5-story office building and 214-unit apartment complex planned for parking lot in Manchester
- Thunsrisiam eyes Rama II for office building project
- Upper Macungie authorizes high-rise office buildings: A move to keep Air Products?
- St. Louis firm buys office building on site of old St. Louis Arena
- Global law firm opens NI office after takeover
- PSL 4: An opening ceremony more absurd than Lahore Qalandars’ game
- Company plans 1,000 jobs over five years in new office building at 95th and Metcalf
- Is your open plan office promoting sexism?
- Texas Tower aims to be among the most sustainable office buildings