Yamaha’s Maverick Vinales made a late charge to finish first on day two of the MotoGP pre-season test in Malaysia on Thursday (Feb 7), while champion Marc Marquez slipped to eighth after suffering with an injured shoulder. Yamaha Factory Racing’s Spanish rider Maverick Vinales pulled off an incredible performance in the closing moments to post the fastest time of 1min 58.897sec. (Photo: AFP/Mohd RASFAN) Vinales of Spain, who rode 63 laps in Sepang, pulled off an incredible performance in the closing moments to post the fastest time of 1min 58.897sec. Rival Alex Rins, on a Suzuki, maintained his overnight position and was 0.527 seconds behind his countryman. Jack Miller made a big improvement on his Ducati to finish third with 1min 59.517sec. The Australian had ended 11th on Wednesday. Meanwhile MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez slipped from first to eighth, complaining of pain from his left shoulder after surgery in December. The 25-year-old reigning and five-time champion completed only 37 laps, fewer than half the number of laps completed by some riders. He underwent a four-hour shoulder operation in December. “In the beginning, I felt better than yesterday. Then immediately in the 2nd and 3rd runs I started to feel… Read full this story
- 'Addicted to not feeling pain'
- Daily Pulse: Do Women Feel Pain More Than Men?
- What Are the Causes of Rib Pain?
- Treating that pain in your butt: Relieve piriformis syndrome with these little-known non-invasive treatments
- Is extra monitoring a solution for opioid abuse? Proposal would send high-dose users to special pain units
- Women ‘do have a higher pain threshold than men – because they forget faster’
- One more drawback of opioids: Use them too early and the pain gets worse
- How to Deal With Ankle Pain While Running
- Consider alternatives to opioids to manage pain after surgery
- England vs Australia 1st Test Day 4 Highlights, Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Puts Australia On Top, England Face Uphill Task
Vinales blazes to first, Marquez feels pain in Sepang MotoGP test have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at February 7, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.