The new version of the app will help Vietnam Airlines passengers check-in and use boarding passes online. — VNS/Photo Thanh Hai
Vietnam Airlines has officially launched a new version of its mobile app for passengers as part of its plan to raise service quality.
The interface of the Vietnam Airlines app has been improved in a modern way, making it more easy to use. Vietnam Airlines has focused on improving features to support passengers during their flights.
With the app, passengers can find flights quickly, book tickets online easily as well as search for convenient itineraries and purchase additional facilities at any time. To save time, passengers can check-in and use boarding passes through the app. In addition, the notification feature will allow passengers to follow the flight closely and not worry about missing updated information about the itinerary.
In order to give customers 4-star quality services at a reasonable cost, Vietnam Airlines prioritises promotion and updates of the latest incentive programmes such as promotional fares, air ticket packages and VNA Holidays hotel on the home page of the app.
Vietnam Airlines is offering a 15 per cent discount on domestic routes for the first 25,000 users who download the application.
Customers can download the app through it iOS App Store, Google Play Store or Windows Phone Store. — VNS
- Turkish Airlines launching new route to Tel Aviv
- How an 83-year-old found a new lease on life developing mobile apps
- Coke launches new flavor to keep customers from leaving it behind
- Caprice, 47,turns heads as she launches new bedding range
- Kochs take 'breather' from politics, launch new education initiative
- Zac Efron launches new YouTube channel and video-blog, Off The Grid
- Love Island bosses 'set to launch new dating series'
- New York Media Launches New York Stories Content Studio and Consulting Division
- Sky launches new service that could change the way you watch TV
- New mobile app helps small investors track their rental properties