When US President Donald Trump delivers his second State of the Union speech to Congress on Tuesday, his guests will include Joshua Trump, a sixth grader passionate about science and animals. The youngster isn’t a member of the president’s family, but instead a boy from Wilmington, Delaware, who has been bullied in school as a result of his last name, according to a short statement issued the White House. “He appreciates science, art, and history,” the statement said. “He also loves animals and hopes to pursue a related career in the future,” it continued, adding young Trump’s hero and best friend is his Uncle Cody, a member of the United States Air Force. “Unfortunately, Joshua has been bullied in school due to his last name. He is thankful to the First Lady and the Trump family for their support,” the statement concluded. The president, first lady, and the 535 members of Congress are permitted to invite guests to the annual speech, a key fixture in the American political calendar which sees the US leader tout their successes and outline goals. The first couple’s other guests include family members of Gerald and Sharon David, an elderly couple killed in January allegedly… Read full this story
- Searching the Top 100 Baby Boy Names - How to Find Baby Boys Names Suitable to Name Your Baby
- Choosing Baby Boy Names
- Choosing Baby Boys Names
- Interesting Baby Boy Names and Baby Girl Names
- Tips for Choosing a Baby Boy Name
- Unique Baby Boy Names - Discover Weird, Wacky and Ideal Name Possibilities For Your Son!
- Choosing From Rare Baby Names to Find the Perfect Name For Your Child
- Baby Names Suitable For Both Baby Boys and Baby Girls
- Factors That Influence Babies' Names
- Top Nicknames and Their Meanings For Baby Girls and Baby Boys
US president invites bullied boy named Trump to annual speech have 306 words, post on en.rfi.fr at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.