The following claims are from September 2018, the most recent month for which data is available. Jon Tricket claimed 1,350.00 for constituency office rent on September 24, 2018. Tony Johnson jpimediaresell Buy a Photo The Hemsworth MP, also claimed 1,841.66 for accommodation rent, on September 25, 2018. Allan McKenzie jpimediaresell Buy a Photo Mr Trickett’s office have been contacted for comment on his expenses. CHRIS J RATCLIFFE/AFP/Getty Images Getty Buy a Photo Andrea Jenkyns claimed a total of 162.07 for telephone bills in September 2018 – 66.07 for a mobile telephone, and 96 for a phone in the constituency office. jpimediaresell Buy a Photo View more Page 1 of 4
- Calling debt recovery scheme 'robodebt' causes anxiety, Coalition MP claims
- Fact check: Trump invented imaginary CNN studio, made 58 other false claims last week - CNN
- The Londoner: Brexit tension puts MPs’ sanity at risk
- Labour MPs demand new complaints process after damning anti-Semitism dossier
- Who is Margaret Hodge, did the Labour MP swear at Jeremy Corbyn and what is the anti-Semitism row about?
- 18-month-old baby killed in fight over open defecation in MP
- MPs back new law telling PM to seek Article 50 extension
- Brexit Preppers are stockpiling for months ahead of Britain's EU exit
- Money war between Mayor Bloomberg and Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau gets personal
- How Peddapalli clinched tag of cleanest district
This is how much your Wakefield district MP claimed on expenses in one month have 217 words, post on www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.