PUBLISHED: 09:58 11 February 2019 | UPDATED: 09:58 11 February 2019
Saturday 9th February 2019, Yates Ipswich. Picture: LICKLIST
Many people headed to Yates in Ipswich on Saturday dressed to impress. How many familiar faces can you see in our gallery?
Saturday night in Yates consisted of dynamic dance moves, fizzy beverages, and laughing with friends.
There were more than 100 pictures taken of party-goers making the most of their weekend dancing until the early hours of the morning.
We have picked a selection of our favourite snaps which were taken by Licklist.
If you see someone you know make sure you share this article with them.
This gallery will feature on our Facebook page later on so make sure you tag your friends in the comments section if you see them.
- The Legend of Tarzan review: Director Yates retains the Harry Potter magic
- Kotaku Gallery:
- Fifty works at National Portrait Gallery are 'coming home'
- Saatchi Gallery's Tutankhamun exhibition is slammed for 'pricing out' families with 'prohibitively expensive' tickets costing up to £37 EACH
- Gallery owner Nikki Araguz is practicing the art of living
- Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield to return as Dancing On Ice hosts
- Lee Ryan to return as Woody after signing new EastEnders contract
- Danny Dyer's explosive return to EastEnders revealed
- Colorado Realtor Cory Schwab Shares Top Tips on Maximizing Rental Property Returns
- Art Stolen by Nazis Must Be Returned to Holocaust Victim's Heirs 80 Years Later, Court Rules