The award recognised both the airline’s innovative solutions in recruitment and its efforts in creating an internationally standardised, professional working environment for all employees. Thai Vietjet is the sole airline in Thailand to have received this award this year. As the world’s largest annual HR event, the 27th World HRD Congress brought together more than 1,870 leaders and professionals of organisations from more than 133 countries across the world. This year’s event focused on HR Tech, Diversity and Inclusion and women leaders in HR, among other themes.
- Vietjet named as Best Ultra Low Cost Airline for 2020
- FSAstore.com Named To “Best Online Shops 2020” List by Newsweek, Ahead of Popular 12/31 FSA Deadline
- Best Black Friday 2019 Apple deals available right now (just updated)
- Best Black Friday 2019 Apple deals available now (just updated)
- Best Christmas hampers 2019: For children and families and for all budgets this festive season
- Beach villas, jungle treks and a private island: The stunning Fijian resort named the BEST in the Australia and South Pacific region
- Best Black Friday 2019 deals under $250 from Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Walmart [just updated]
- Black Friday Best Buy ad 2019: Huge savings on popular products
- Best fiction of 2019
- The best microwaves for 2019
Thai Vietjet named ‘Global Best Employer Brand 2019’ have 205 words, post on www.nationmultimedia.com at February 19, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.