Updated 11:43 pm CST, Monday, February 11, 2019
The San Antonio Rampage snapped a six-match road losing streak, beating the Milwaukee Admirals 2-1 on Monday at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena.
The Rampage are 24-21-4, including 5-15-3 on the road after earning their first road win since Jan. 4. Monday’s game was San Antonio’s third in a 10-game road trip, which continues at Grand Rapids at 6 p.m. Friday. Milwaukee is 22-20-10.
San Antonio’s Jordan Kyrou opened the scoring off assists from Jordan Nolan and Trevor Smith about midway through the first period. After Milwaukee answered in the second, Mitch Reinke put the Rampage ahead with a power-play goal early in the third, assisted by Kyrou and Sammy Blais.
Jared Coreau made 24 saves for San Antonio.
Photo: Jeff Hanisch
- San Antonio Rampage rally for win against Tuscon
- Walker, Husso lead San Antonio Rampage past Chicago Wolves
- Stocks up on trade gains, S&P snaps a losing streak
- Cricket: Australia snap ODI losing streak against South Africa
- California hot dog chain Dog Haus files for 2 more San Antonio spots
- New fast-casual Mexican restaurant Überrito coming to Northwest San Antonio
- Willie Nelson set to perform 2 San Antonio shows in November
- Work on U.S. 281 and Interstate 10 to detour San Antonio drivers
- 50 Cent lands in San Antonio, hyping up his meet-and-greet set for today
- San Antonio police investigating fatal hit and run on the Northeast Side