PGA star Ryan Moore’s former home for sale in Lakewood
Video tour of 7708 Walnut St SW in Lakewood– Formerly the home of PGA star Ryan Moore.
If you’re a fan of PGA star Ryan Moore, it pays to keep tabs on Zillow’s listings.
Moore’s former Lakewood home is now on the market for $2.35 million.
In the four days since first appearing on Zillow, the listing has had 1,000 page views.
Moore had the house built in 2010, and sold it in 2016 to the current owners.
The 5,415-square-foot Lakewood property, 7708 Walnut St. SW, is listed with four bedrooms, five baths and a four-hole putting green, installed by the current owners.
The listing describes it as an “unparalleled modern masterpiece brimming with chic casual luxury on American Lake.”
“Dramatic gates open to reveal this astonishing, one of a kind abode,” the listing says, and offers “exotic stone and hardwoods, heated concrete floors, Walnut cabinets, Nano-walls, four fireplaces, two master suites, theater, beach cabana, firepit, dock.”
The house’s listing agent, Jennie Wetter of Infinity Real Estate in Gig Harbor, said the home’s current owners “have really taken the home to the next level.”
She told The News Tribune the video for the home’s virtual tour was done around the time of the area’s recent snowstorms that brought record snowfall, with the video crew racing to finish before the bulk of the snow fell.
“I was out there frantically brushing off the putting green,” she recalled.
Moore played his high school golf for Puyallup High School and graduated from Cascade Christian. He played in college for UNLV and had an outstanding amateur career, winning the NCAA Individual Championship, the U.S. Amateur Public Links and the U.S. Amateur in 2004.
He turned pro in 2005 and won five titles on the PGA Tour, and was on the Ryder Cup team in 2016.
More details about the property are at https://bit.ly/2tBTDIg
February 21, 2019 04:28 PM
February 21, 2019 03:57 PM
February 21, 2019 04:09 PM
February 21, 2019 11:00 AM
February 21, 2019 01:44 PM
Robert James Anderson Jr. pleaded guilty to first-degree manslaughter and was sentenced Friday for fatally stabbing Scheldon Cato May 23, 2018 in Tacoma. Cato was a guest at the home where Anderson was living.
February 22, 2019 04:29 PM
February 22, 2019 06:00 AM
February 22, 2019 02:39 PM
February 22, 2019 01:47 PM
February 22, 2019 01:55 PM
- The Apprentice's 'posh' star Ryan Mark Parsons eats McDonald's meal with a knife and fork as he takes CUTLERY into the chain... after he was taken to hospital over caviar-inflicted injury
- Venice Film Festival: Claire Foy is effortlessly chic in beaded midi at First Man photocall with co-star Ryan Gosling
- 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds says he loves Bollywood
- ‘Posh’ Apprentice star Ryan-Mark eats McDonald’s with a knife and fork – and fans are horrified
- ‘Posh’ Apprentice star Ryan-Mark caught eating Macca’s with silver cutlery — horrifying co-stars
- 'Posh' Apprentice star Ryan-Mark baffles fans as he eats McDonald's with a knife and fork
- Teen Mom Star Ryan Edwards -- Severe Bleeding After Head-On Crash (PHOTOS)
- 'Party Down South' Star Ryan Richards -- Beer Bongs ENTIRE Bottle of Jäger
- Pets at Home sales rise on pooch pampering demand
- Save Time - Don't Sabotage Your Home Sale in This Spring Market