By Nikie Johnson | [email protected] | PUBLISHED: February 1, 2019 at 1:26 pm | UPDATED: February 1, 2019 at 1:26 pm Here are the restaurants and other food facilities closed by health inspectors in San Bernardino County between Jan. 24 and 31, 2019, according to the county’s Department of Public Health. If no reopening date is mentioned, the department had not listed that facility as reopened as of this publication. La Michoacana Premier, 570 S. Mount Vernon Ave. Suite F-2, San Bernardino Closure date: Jan. 30 Grade: Not graded (most recent score was 90/A on Dec. 21) Reason for closure: Sewage overflow. The inspector visited to investigate a complaint that the facility had rats and roaches, a “disgusting smell, stinks like cigarette, sells porks skin with past expiration dates, and overall insanitary.” The inspector found a clogged floor sink causing wastewater to overflow in a handwashing sink, food-prep sink and mop sink, and closed the facility “due to imminent health hazard.” One of the restrooms was also locked due to a backed-up drain. The inspector also found cigarette ashes in the storage area and admonished, “Absolutely, no smoking is allowed in the facility.” As for the other allegations, the inspector saw… Read full this story
- Storm brings snow, chain control to San Bernardino Mountains
- 3.9 earthquake near Borrego Springs causes widely felt shaking in San Diego County
- San Jacinto County judge arrested after indictment on burglary, other charges
- San Jacinto County judge indicted in connection with July break-in
- San Diego county supervisors' ‘sanctuary’ posturing: Who benefits?
- Inmate found dead in San Diego County jail
- Yelp dubbed these the best family-friendly restaurants in San Francisco
- Lose the weight by drinking hot water
- In Year One of legal weed, Cannabis Cup in San Bernardino faces city hurdle
- 5 of Bob Marley’s children and 4 of his grandchildren will play the 2-day Kaya Fest in San Bernardino
Overflowing wastewater, no hot water: Restaurant closures in San Bernardino County, Jan. 24-31 have 306 words, post on www.pe.com at February 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.