SCHAUMBURG — Network Data Systems recently relocated its corporate headquarters to 300 N. Martingale Road in Schaumburg. In the wake of substantial growth of its services business, NDS expanded its footprint and chose to remain in Schaumburg. The new corporate location will house office space, a significantly expanded network operations center plus staging and warehouse space. “The business climate, access to engineering talent, as well as transportation and other amenities convinced us to remain in Schaumburg,” said CEO Al Siders.Wayne Dumas, vice president of service delivery, added managed service and cloud service business has more than tripled in size over the past four years.”We expect continued growth in the future based on the demand we are seeing from enterprise level, global organizations with complex, mission critical IT environments,” Dumas added. “Our new 7X24 network operation center not only expands our capacity to house additional engineers by a factor of three from our previous location it also allows us to address the anticipated growth we see coming.”Network Data Systems has provided IT infrastructure, professional and managed services for more than 20 years.
- Coronavirus | Thiruvananthapuram Corporation’s action plan for COVID-19
- Centre invites bids for sale of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Corporate chatter: When Ambani's SIL discussed Sharon Stone with Blackstone boss; Yes Bank's last pitch to RBI
- Corporate law firm King & Wood Mallesons abandons Sydney CBD office towers on coronavirus fears
- BLM claims most staffers will willingly relocate
- Government watchdog blasts limited planning behind BLM relocation
- BLM exodus: Agency loses half of DC staff slated for relocation
- DPO, Police Personnel return to Gajiram as 100 hunters relocate back from Maiduguri
- NRL 2020: Wayne Bennett, Phil Gould call for NRL suspension or relocation in coronavirus crisis
- USFDA inspections go beyond factories and into corporate offices of drug cos
NDS relocates corporate headquarters have 299 words, post on www.dailyherald.com at February 14, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.