A luxury Harrogate hotel is launching a striking new bistro this week after a complete refurbishment. The revamped bistro at Hotel du Vin on Prospect Place sees the stylish Harrogate hotel return to its roots, evoking the traditional French Bistros that first inspired the brand, but with a distinctly contemporary feel.Crescent Gardens consultation: What you need to know Crescent Gardens consultation: What you need to know Brexit and data protection – will firms still have to comply with the new EU GDPR?
- Airbnb Agrees To Collect, Pay Hotel Taxes in LA
- Rape victim files $10M lawsuit against SIX major hotel chains including Hilton and Marriott claiming they chose to 'ignore the obvious presence of sex trafficking to continue earning a profit'
- Woman sues major hotel chains alleging they failed to stop sex trafficking at their properties
- Sir Richard Branson's first Virgin Hotel in Britain has been delayed by a year - after archaeologists at the site unearth artefacts dating back 1,000 years
- The great holiday escape! Hotels.com will offer half off SAME-DAY Christmas Day bookings for fed-up millennials who've had enough of their families
- Bangkok's new treehouse hotel
- Singapore hotel booking platform raises $70 mln to build Vietnam tech hub
- Wetherspoons announces £200million investment in pubs and hotels creating 10,000 jobs over the next four years
- Five of the UK’s best new hotels for foodies: reviewed
- Behind home plate and enemy lines: New documentary reveals Major League baseball player Moe Berg's transition from an Ivy League-educated catcher to a World War II-era spy tasked with infiltrating Germany's atomic bomb program
Major refurb at top Harrogate hotel have 262 words, post on www.harrogateadvertiser.co.uk at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.