A luxury Harrogate hotel is launching a striking new bistro this week after a complete refurbishment.
The revamped bistro at Hotel du Vin on Prospect Place sees the stylish Harrogate hotel return to its roots, evoking the traditional French Bistros that first inspired the brand, but with a distinctly contemporary feel.
- The Victoria Inn, Peckham Rye, London: hotel review
- Why the Trump family selling its D.C. hotel could actually add to ethical concerns ǀ View
- Super Bowl super-rise! Big events double hotel prices and see bookings up by 200%
- Best Western® Hotels & Resorts Takes Guest Wi-Fi to a New Level by Adding Broadband Hospitality as an Endorsed HSIA Supplier
- Big Day For India Inc! GST Council Announces Tax Sops For Hotel, Defence, Jewellery Sectors
- Despite Trump hotel lawsuits, RNC will hold winter meetings at one in Florida
- These Are Our Readers' Three Favorite Hotel-Branded Credit Cards
- RF Connect Delivers Cellular and Public-Safety Communications at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Sacramento at Fire Mountain
- Trident Hotel in Mumbai plays key role in Maharashtra government formation
- Venice braces for ANOTHER major flood and tourists flee as water levels are expected to rise above 5ft TODAY - the first time the city has ever seen such high tides twice in one year