If you’d told me 15 years ago today I’d be leading and running a fast-growing company, I would’ve called you crazy. I experienced, shall we say, a pretty rebellious youth. To put it more accurately, I was not a good kid. I was arrested 17 times before my 18th birthday and several more arrests throughout my twenties and early thirties. After many run-ins with the law, I had to make a choice: go to jail or serve in the military. I took the latter option. Five years as a Navy deep sea diver gave me a newfound purpose. But I found myself on the wrong side of the law again when I went down the path of selling illegal anabolic steroids. When I finally decided to abandon that life to build Nutrition Solutions–I found myself standing before a judge waiting to receive sentencing for crimes that I’d committed three years earlier. On getting a second chance The police prosecutor had recommended 24 months in state prison, and I walked into the courtroom that day not knowing if I would walk out on my own free will. What happened next was nothing short of a miracle, as the judge made a… Read full this story
- How Can I Convince My Husband To Give Me a Second Chance After Cheating?
- Free Dating Website – Join One Free and Give Yourself A Second Chance At Love
- My Wife Cheated and Broke My Heart – How do I give Her a Second Chance?
- Would You Give Me a Second Chance?
- Miss USA Gets a Second Chance
- Drug Addiction Steals The Life Of A Young Man, The Second Chance Program Gives Him His Life Back
- Ebay Explained: Second Chance Offer
- Second Chance Opportunities
- Ex-CIA; Good Chance He is Gay
- Is There a Second Chance for Those Who aren't Prepared When Christ Returns to Earth
I’m an entrepreneur, and I believe in giving ex-felons a second chance have 315 words, post on www.fastcompany.com at February 28, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.