caption Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro is the latest in the company’s smartphone lineup, and it’s pretty clear why so many people around the world like Huawei phones. source Antonio Villas-Boas/Business Insider Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro smartphone is a great mobile device, and the US market is worse off without it. It has a beautiful design, an excellent display, and great performance. The camera on Huawei phones gets a lot of hype, but I don’t see what all the fuss is about. It has one party trick that’s pretty neat, but it’s not a reason to buy this phone. I’ve finally had some quality time with a smartphone from a company that sells more phones than Apple. Huawei’s Mate 20 Pro is the latest in the company’s lineup, and it’s pretty clear why so many people around the world like Huawei smartphones – at least at the high end of the scale. What we have here is a beautiful device that pleases in many areas, and the US smartphone market is worse off without its wider availability – although you can still buy and use the Mate 20 Pro in the US. As is the case with every smartphone that’s ever… Read full this story
- How does the new Huawei Mate 20 Pro compare to its rivals?
- The new Huawei Mate 20 Pro is stuffed with genuine innovation
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Huawei's mega new smartphone is finally here
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Huawei Watch GT officially in Romania with price-tags of RON 4,600 and RON 999
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro vs iPhone XR: battery life, camera, specs compared
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro deals – cheap EE, O2 and Vodafone contracts that cost just £23 a month
- Tech Review: Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Review: Hands-on with the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro’s biggest problem could soon be a thing of the past
- Huawei launches Mate 20 series, currently the most powerful smartphone in the world
I tried the new Huawei Mate 20 Pro, the smartphone that rivals the iPhone but isn’t sold in US stores have 327 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at February 4, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.