George Clooney will not be the godfather of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s royal baby. The actor said he had “enough s— to deal with” already caring for his twins in an interview with Australia’s Who magazine. The Clooneys and the Sussexes are close friends – George and his wife Amal attended Harry and Meghan’s royal wedding in May last year. A few months later, the foursome reportedly holidayed together at the Clooneys’ luxurious Lake Como villa in Italy. The Clooneys and the Sussexes are pretty tight. Last year George and his wife, international human rights lawyer Amal, attended the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. A few months later the foursome reportedly holidayed together at the Clooneys’ luxurious Lake Como villa in Italy. Read more:Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reportedly spent 3 days at George and Amal Clooney’s luxurious Lake Como villa It came as little surprise then when insiders told the press that Clooney could be a shoo-in to be the godfather of the Sussexes’ royal baby, which is due some time in April. “I’m all for it [Clooney as godfather]. He’d make a wonderful just about anything – he’s a good guy,” Clooney’s cousin Ben… Read full this story
- Royal baby name odds: What will Meghan Markle, Prince Harry name their son?
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry, Kate Middleton and Prince William ALL learned a new language this year as a royal ‘duty’
- Prince William, Kate Middleton share sweet message for Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's royal baby
- Kim Kardashian on Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's struggle with privacy: 'I can definitely empathize with them'
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas recreate Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's engagement photo
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry share new wedding photo to celebrate engagement anniversary
- Fans think Meghan Markle and Harry just dropped huge hint that they're in Canada with Archie
- Meghan Markle and Harry receive first royal baby gift with birth imminent
- Royal wedding LIVE: Meghan Markle confirms father WON'T be giving her away as family feud rages on
- Elton John reveals HE paid for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to fly to his £15m mansion in the south of France by private jet and made a 'carbon neutral' donation on their behalf as he defends the couple's two holidays in 11 days
George Clooney debunks rumours that he will be godfather of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's child: 'I have enough s--- to deal with' have 389 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.