The SonyPlayStation 4 has been a monumental success over the last five years. The biggest driver of the PlayStation 4’s boom has been the steady cadence of exclusive games, many of which have been released to positive reviews and massive sales. Shawn Layden is the chairman of Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) Worldwide Studios, which oversees the 13 global studios that produce exclusive PlayStation 4 games. In an interview with Business Insider, Layden shared the secret recipe to the PlayStation 4’s success, detailing how he and his team navigate the ever-changing world of game development to achieve critical and financial success. The PlayStation 4 has dominated the current video game cycle over the past five years – and exclusive games like “Marvel’s Spider-Man,” “Uncharted 4,” and “God of War” are a big reason for that. The numbers highlight the importance of exclusives: Five of the top 10 best-selling PlayStation 4 games of all-time can’t be played on any other console, and 13 of the 28 PlayStation 4 games that made more than $US1 million in sales – about half – are also PS4 exclusives. It’s not just sales. On Metacritic, which aggregates reviews from different publications, six of the top 10… Read full this story
- Colonel Sanders secret recipes discovered; manuscript reveals KFC founder’s favorite hometown foods
- KFC's secret recipe found in a scrapbook?
- KFC secret recipe clues in Corbin, Ky
- Reader revealed Bury's secret recipe years ago
- What’s in the presidential brewski? Beer aficionados seek top secret recipe for President Obama's honey ale brew
- Where to watch the 2014 World Cup: Daily News’ interactive guide to the best places to watch the games in New York City
- Fancy feast: Impress holiday guests with secrets, recipes from a top French chef
- Has Coke's 'secret recipe' changed in 127 years?
- The best of E3: Five video game developments that stole the show at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo
- Daily News Holiday Recipe Contest - Send us your best holiday recipe to win big
'First, best, and must': The secret recipe behind Sony’s global gaming empire have 325 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.