Thousands of people flocked to the area around Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi to enjoy fireworks lighting up Hanoi sky on the night of Feb. 4, the New Year Eve.
|The area around Hoan Kiem lake is filled with both local people and foreigners from 8pm (Photo:VNA)|
|Hoan Kiem lake is among the venues with high-range fireworks out of the total 30 in Hanoi during Tet holiday (Photo:VNA)|
|Hundreds of fireworks are set off, lighting up Hanoi sky on New Year Eve (Photo: VNA)|
- Fears Auld Lang Syne could be dying out as a New Year Eve's tradition
- Innocent reveller caught up in glass attack whilst celebrating New Years Eve
- Boy in jail after killing parents, sister on New Year Eve in New Jersey
- What to do this New Years Eve in South London and North Kent
- Spectacular fireworks bring in the New Year with a bang despite chilly rain and strong winds
- Spectacular fireworks bring in the New Year with a bang despite chilly rain and wind
- Pictured: Man stabbed to death in West Ham on New Years Eve two days before his 21st birthday
- SAS and undercover cops in terror clampdown for New Years Eve amid fears of lone attacker
- Will WhatsApp stop working on my phone on New Years Eve and will I still be able to get my messages?
- COUNTY NEWS: Armed police called to New Years’ Eve incident in Sussex