0 Have your say Fast growing med-tech company Colpolast has announced the creation of new jobs in Peterborough as it is named the 33rd best employer in the UK. The medical devices manufacturer has been praised by the Sunday Times which has ranked the med-tech company in 33rd position out of the top 100 best companies to work for across the country. It is a jump of 35 places up the prestigious Best Employer to Work For league table and the accolade comes as the employer embarks on a major expansion in Peterborough.Coloplast, which moved into Peterborough 41 years ago, has announced the recruitment of 55 extra members of staff to work at its newly expanded offices at Nene Hall, at Peterborough Business Park, in Lynch Wood.And the Denmark-based company is already building a 135,000sq ft warehouse at Peterborough Gateway Business Park, which is expected to completed by the end of the year.Coloplast staff took part in a special celebration at Nene Hall as the Mayor of Peterborough Councillor Chris Ash and the Mayoress of Peterborough Doreen Roberts joined Coloplast country manager Annemarie van Neck to officially open the new offices. The extension will include a dedicated training space to… Read full this story
- Chinese tech company criticises US for 'politicizing business'
- Mark Zuckerberg says Facebook stronger than other tech companies on free speech
- Scientists and tech companies are open-sourcing their patents as part of a pledge to help expand resources for researchers trying to combat COVID-19 pandemic
- Coronavirus: Tech companies go back to the Future Fund for £450m
- What to Expect When Tech Companies Meet With Congress
- Roche buys U.S. gene sequencing tech company Stratos Genomics
- Here’s an ever-growing list of companies that will let people work from home forever
- Remote working takes off for Twitter, Facebook, tech companies
- Appeals court dismisses anti-conservative bias lawsuit against top tech companies
- Patrinely Group venture starts office project for Austin tech company
Find out why Peterborough's fast growing med-tech company Coloplast has plenty of reasons to celebrate have 323 words, post on www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk at February 26, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.