Chairman of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump met in Hanoi on February 27 during the second DPRK-USA summit. This is the second time the two leaders have met in eight months after the first one in Singapore last year. The two leaders plan to have a series of official meetings on February 28. The DPRK-USA Hanoi Summit Vietnam is considered an important political and diplomatic event of Vietnam in 2019, reflecting Vietnam’s policy of being a friend and reliable partner of the international community. Through the summit, Vietnam wishes to prove itself as a reliable partner, and safe and friendly destination for a sustainable peace.-VNA
- Vietnam treasures traditional friendship with DPRK: NA Chairwoman
- After Seven-Month Hiatus, US-DPRK Denuclearization Talks to Resume This Weekend
- Pyongyang Calls on US to ‘Quit Current Calculation Method’, Meet for Talks This Month
- 'Small Weapons': Trump Downplays DPRK Threat, Confident Kim 'Will Keep Promise'
- Pompeo Hopes Trump and Kim Meet for Third Time ‘Soon’
- Backgrounder: Major interactions between U.S., DPRK in past two years
- DPRK Warns US Not to Exploit Trump-Kim Relations by Missing Deadline On Denuclearization Talks
- Trump says he may meet Kim Jong-un at DMZ
- No Reason to Change UN Security Council Sanctions on North Korea - German Envoy
- ‘Imminent Threat’: Tokyo Report Highlights North Korea’s Miniaturized Nuclear Weapons
DPRK Chairman, US President meet in Hanoi have 230 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.