The company released “Mary Poppins Returns” in the quarter, which grossed a decent but not spectacular $329 million at the global box office. A year ago, “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” collected $1.3 billion in global receipts. Disney also released the big budget fantasy “The Nutcracker and the Four Reals,” which flopped.
- Star Wars Episode IV a New Hope Movie Review
- The Ultra Cool Star Wars Episode III Darth Vader Supreme Edition Costume
- A Uniquely Parallel Universe - Looking at Star Wars From a Different Point of View
- Star Wars Galaxy Party Plan
- Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones Film Review
- Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace Film Review
- Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back Film Review
- Star Wars Galactic Heroes - Lesson For Life
- Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Film Review
- How to Make a Civil War Movie
Disney's earnings drop in 1st quarter without a 'Star Wars' movie have 148 words, post on www.latimes.com at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.