ADDICTED to porn and a fetish for wearing his wife’s underwear, killer Alan Hawe wrote that he “enjoyed” killing his wife and three children in a sick letter. The school deputy head hanged himself after he butchered his family with knives, an axe and his bare hands at their home in County Cavan, Ireland 2016. Hawe, who had allegedly been caught watching porn at school on his laptop left a five-page suicide letter. In the note he wrote: “All the good stuff we did I was really into it. “But I think there was some sort of psychosis that made me enjoy that yet the next moment I was the complete opposite. “I’m sorry for how I murdered them all but I simply had no other way.” It is believed that he killed Clodagh as she sat on the sofa in the living room and then sat down to write the murder-suicide letter. He stopped writing, went upstairs and took a second knife and went to find his sons. They had been blissfully unaware of the horror that took place downstairs, but evil Hawe woke them from their slumber and killed all three of them. But I think there was… Read full this story
- 'I'm scared my killer ex will murder our daughter'
- ONE year, FIFTEEN killers: The deaths that left Teesside aghast
- Did wife's killer turn cannibal and eat her remains
- Fresh anger over 1977 murder of Guisborough soldier in Belfast
- These are the convicted killers sent down in UK courts in May
- Cold case murder of dad went unsolved for 20 years
- Murder accusation 'shattered my life'
- Killer knocked man unconscious in unprovoked city street attack
- Killer mother sold dead children's clothes on Facebook
- The chilling and callous murder of a happy young newlywed
Cross-dressing killer dad said he ‘enjoyed’ murdering wife and three kids in chilling note have 286 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 27, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.