Former 76er, Charles Barkley, appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” Tuesday night and talked about the NBA, Bill Belichick, and even squared off with comedic actor Ray Romano in “Name That Famous Celebrity.”Barkley talks about Shaq, explaining some of the things he says with a shake of his head, “This is a guy I work with,” Barkley said, adding, “Hey, listen, I love the guy, but he’s no rocket scientist.” During the interview, Barkley underscored his dislike for super teams in the NBA. “I think sports are about competition. You just do the best you can and you live with the ramifications. But what happens is I don’t think it’s fair for small market teams.” He adds, “I just want competitive balance.” He revealed he bet against the Patriots in the Super Bowl and how that didn’t work out too well for him. Though Barkley mentions he befriended Bill Belichick when he was still coaching for the Cleveland Browns. Kimmel replies, “This shocks me, because, not just the two of you together, just imagining him having a friend is hard to even imagine.” But apparently, the former Philadelphian has a bit of a crush on one of the most hated men in… Read full this story
- The Last Word: Jimmy Kimmel on Twitter Anxiety, Axl Rose and Space-Age Toilets
- Here’s Jimmy Kimmel
- Charles Barkley is donating another $1 million to a historically black college
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel's Rachel Brosnahan brings the 'wow' factor to Jimmy Kimmel Live in low-cut neon green dress
- Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon make no mention of the blackface scandal on their shows as both hosts and a myriad of celebs including Billy Crystal, Judy Garland, Ted Danson and Joy Behar are revealed to have participated in the racist practice
- Jimmy Kimmel talks trying to keep a straight face during Oscars gaffe
- Jimmy Kimmel on Trump: 'He has to lie about everything. He can’t help it'
- Oscars 2018 Live: Jimmy Kimmel Steps Up Attacks Against Donald Trump, Mike Pence & Fox News, Again!
- Jimmy Kimmel Oscars monologue slams Weinstein, skewers Trump and Pence
- Jimmy Kimmel returns to Oscars after headline-making year
Charles Barkley talks NBA super teams and Bill Belichick on Jimmy Kimmel have 363 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at February 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.