Apple has begun selling some refurbished iPhone X units worldwide through their online stores. While the phones are technically old, Apple has put in extra work to make sure these phones are updated with the latest releases. Here’s why the refurbished iPhone X units are worth buying.
As seen on the Refurbished page on the Apple Store, these iPhone X units are up for grabs at around $769 for the 64GB version and $899 for the 256GB one. Apple reportedly made sure that these units are in good condition and have all its parts replaced to make the unit work similarly to newer iPhone X units. Lastly, these phones will also have a one-year warranty, which makes it a safe buy even if something unfortunate happens to the phone.
So far, these iPhone X units come in space gray and silver. Moreover, these phones are also unlocked, which allows users to go for any network provider among Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. Since the unit is already yours once purchased, users won’t need to worry about monthly fees or other subscription deals needed to keep the phone in the long run.
As of now, the latest generation of the Apple smartphones is the iPhone X generation. Aside from the vanilla iPhone X, other versions include the iPhone XS and iPhone XR. Going for the refurbished ones allows users to have the latest Apple device at a cheaper price.
More than just going for the cheaper price, the refurbished iPhone X is also good for future proofing your device. Buying the latest device allows users to get the latest iOS updates and receive new features introduced in the upgrade. Apple is known to slowly discontinue adding the latest updates for its older phones as new iPhone generations are introduced.
In other news, Apple has also put up iPhone SE units on clearance sale. Apple has no shortage of official and cheaper alternatives to their latest line of smartphones and other smart devices.
Refurbished versions of these phones are on sale, and they’re more than just “good enough.” Pictured: Workers finish putting up a new iPhone X billboard above Union Square in advance of the iPhone X launch on November 3, 2017, in San Francisco, California. – Apple’s flagship iPhone X hits stores around the world as the company predicts bumper sales despite the handset’s eye-watering price tag, and celebrates a surge in profits. Photo: Getty Images/Elijah Nouvelage
- The Best Places to Buy and Sell a Used iPhone
- Decoding the Genius Bar: A former employee shares insider secrets for getting help at the Apple Store
- 10 Tips for Buying a Used Smartphone
- What Is TextNow, and Is It Worth It?
- Get Free Data, Talk and Text When You Buy an iPhone from FreedomPop
- AppleCare+: Everything you need to know about Apple’s extended warranty program
- How to use a Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch with an iPhone—and why you might want to
- Black Friday deals: The best discounts on Apple gear
- How to use an Android Wear watch with an iPhone—and why you might want to
- What Is Tello, and Is It Worth It?