SECTIONS Search E-edition Customer Service Customer Service SacBee Rewards About Us About Us Contact Us Apps Mobile & Apps Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube News in Education (NIE) Newsletters Local Sacramento Region Arena City Beat Crime Local Govt Salary Database The Homeless Marcos Bretón Transportation Education Environment Health & Medicine Traffic Conditions Weather Communities Elk Grove Folsom/El Dorado Roseville/Placer Yolo Sports Sports Kings NBA News 49ers Giants Oakland A’s High School Sports Joe Davidson More Sports Raiders NFL News MLB News River Cats Soccer Colleges Golf Autos Racing Politics Politics Capitol Alert State Workers The California Influencer Series Local Elections PoliGRAPH State Worker Salary Database Legislative Gifts Elections Local Elections California Elections Election Endorsements Election 2018 Voter Guide Investigations Investigations Data Tracker Public Eye Afghan Refugees Nursing Homes Opinion Opinion Editorials Election Endorsements Viewpoints Influencers Opinion California Forum Letters to the Editor Submit a Letter Jack Ohman Editorial Board Entertainment Entertainment & Life Arts & Theater Books Home & Garden Movies Music Outdoors Pets Travel More Entertainment Events Calendar Horoscopes Comics Puzzles TV Listings Sacbee Rewards Food & Drink Food & Drink Restaurants News & Reviews Restaurant Directory Cooking & Recipes Beer Wine Appetizers Blog California California Big Valley Marijuana Wildfires… Read full this story
- Families of care home residents are told they must pay an extra £6.47-a-day to fund PPE for the STAFF (on top of £4,000-a-month fees)
- Sick care home residents not tested despite UK government pledge
- Parents, grandparents, boxers, singers: the care home residents who have died from Covid-19
- Care home residents hit with £200-a-month PPE 'surcharge'
- Voice of the Mirror: Testing care-home residents should have started weeks ago
- Give families of care home residents stronger powers to complain, Government urged
- Hero nurse saves 13 care home residents from coronavirus using measures she learned from Swine Flu
- Whistleblower claims hospitals are still deliberately sending elderly patients to care homes 'to die' by discharging them before Covid-19 test results come through - as part of 'soul destroying' culture of freeing up beds
- More people may now be dying of coronavirus in care homes than hospitals: Expert's shock claim as Government braces to reveal the true daily death toll from this afternoon
- Coronavirus deaths in care homes peaked NINE DAYS after rest of country as desperate families battle to get elderly relatives home
Another Northern California care-home resident allegedly left in the sun, state says have 390 words, post on www.sacbee.com at February 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.