Allegiant will start flying between Las Vegas and Los Angeles starting June 5. (Las Vegas Review-Journal) Beginning in June, travelers between Las Vegas and Los Angeles will have another option. Allegiant will offer twice-weekly flights between McCarran International Airport and Los Angeles International Airport starting June 5, the company announced Tuesday. The airline is offering fares on the new route as low as $39 each way, according to a news release. Flights days and times can be found at the airline’s website. “We welcome Allegiant’s new summer flights from Los Angeles,” said Chris Jones, chief marketing officer for McCarran. “With this seasonal service, Allegiant will provide more opportunity for travelers to select a time and price that suits them best when they fly to Las Vegas.” With the addition of the Los Angeles route, Allegiant will now serve 54 cities to McCarran.
- Top Five Reasons to Rent a Limousine in Los Angeles
- Four Reasons Why Las Vegas Entertainment is the Best in the World
- EXCLUSIVE: Girlfriend of Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock is seen for the first time in two years laughing with friends during lunch and buying flowers, now living in $2.2M home in Venice Beach as survivors STILL wait for compensation
- A 'radical alternative': how one man changed the perception of Los Angeles
- An Introduction to Real Estate in Los Angeles
- Where is Las Vegas?
- Las Vegas Car Rental Possibilities
- Golf Courses of Las Vegas
- Foreclosures in Los Angeles
- Spending Your Holidays in Las Vegas
Allegiant announces new Las Vegas-Los Angeles service have 249 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at February 12, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.