“Legally Blonde” portrays Elle Woods journey through law school, from the application process to her courtroom battles. There’s no way, however, that a first-year law student would be able to defend someone in court. According to law students, Elle Woods’ law school experience was in many ways, spot on but her court experience was not. The 2001 hit comedy, “Legally Blonde,” has gained a large following for its portrayal of the struggle of law school through the eyes of the loveable Elle Woods. Once Woods decides to go to law school to prove her smarts to her ex-boyfriend’s traditional family, she has to work harder than she’s ever worked to prove herself to her ex and her professors, eventually culminating in a dramatic courtroom scene. According to lead actress, Reese Witherspoon, young women have come up to her and told her that Elle Woods was the reason they went to law school. This film is popular amongst law students and was recently given an homage in Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next video. INSIDER interviewed law students on how “Legally Blonde” measures up against the law school process. They all had gripes but were generally in praise of Elle’s character and… Read full this story
- 6 New CA Laws Impacting Traffic Safety That Were Passed In 2019
- Top schools defend rejecting bursary for white boys
- Federal judge to halt latest North Carolina voter ID law
- Indian armed forces extremely secular, have utmost respect for human rights laws: Army Chief General Bipin Rawat
- Kerala Assembly Passes Resolution Moved by Pinarayi Vijayan to Demand Withdrawal of New Citizenship Law
- Benny Martinez, Latino civil rights leader, dies at 85
- Mel Gibson to Jay Leno -- 'I've Got a Little Bit of a Temper'
- Teacher suspended after her pupils criticise Italian far-right law
- KNOWLES: Red Flag Laws Are The Wrong Approach
- 5 things Facebook got right in 2019—and 5 it got wrong
8 things 'Legally Blonde' got right about law school and 6 it got wrong have 322 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at February 5, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.