We asked over two dozen venture capital investors to tell us which startups are going to boom in 2019. We asked them to name startups in their own portfolio they were particularly excited about. But we also asked for the names of startups they think will do well that they have not invested in, but are hearing great things about. What follows is a list of the startups, tackling everything from consumer health goods to life-saving drones, that are being buzzed about by tech’s venture capital insiders. You don’t have to be an industry insider to know about tech companies with popular products like Snapchat or Facebook. But what about the up-and-coming tech startups that could become tomorrow’s market leaders? We asked more than two dozen venture capital investors to name the startups they believe are going to boom in 2019. After all, VCs are the experts scouting the landscape every day and hunting for the next big thing – if anyone has a finger on the tech innovation pulse, it’s them. We asked the VCs to name a startup in their own portfolios they were particularly excited about for 2019. But for every startup in their own portfolios, the… Read full this story
- Florida girl, 1, dies in hot car, the 50th death of 2019, according to one national tracker
- Startup Law 101 Series - Mistakes Founders Make - Neglecting Securities Laws
- John Legend and DJ Khaled give a spirited and emotional tribute performance to Nipsey Hussle as late rapper is honored at 2019 BET Awards
- A Guide For Startup Home Based Ecommerce
- 2019 NFL trade tracker: Latest deals and rumors before the deadline
- Nipsey Hussle to be posthumously awarded the Humanitarian Award at the 2019 BET Awards
- Honest Review of Honda Hybrid Accord
- Are Business Startups Necessary?
- Oil Containment Booms - An Easy Guide
- How to Use Oil Spill Booms
57 US startups that will boom in 2019, according to VCs have 311 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.