Marketing can be a serious drain on an entrepreneur’s time. But there are ways to progress without the heavy workload. Thomas Smale Published 10:00 am CST, Wednesday, February 6, 2019 Photo: Witthaya Prasongsin | Getty Images Photo: Witthaya Prasongsin | Getty Images Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Witthaya Prasongsin | Getty Images 5 Ways You Can Achieve ‘Hands-Off’ Marketing 1 / 1 Back to Gallery When you’re building your company, you’ll likely find your marketing efforts becoming a drain on your time. Still, those efforts are crucial, because marketing drives growth. Related: No Time for Marketing? Hire a Freelancer. Yet, the downside: The effort you put in to achieve a balance between your time spent on product development versus your time spent on a go-to-market strategy is going to dominate your schedule — or that of any budding entrepreneur. If you feel yourself being dragged into marketing mayhem too often, know that there are ways to drive marketing traction with minimal oversight. Here are five: 1. Build from the top down. All entrepreneurs have read a few books on popular market strategies as they’ve mulled the possibility of starting a business. Then, once they’ve made the initial investment, and found a place to work, they will begin… Read full this story
- Hatfield's harvest: Regal marketing veteran saluted with Marvin Levy Award
- Lap of Luxury: ‘FJI’ looks at the market for deluxe cinema recliners
- Intercontinental duo: CineAsia honors life achievement of Terry Lai and Rigo Jesu
- Defining Luxury and the Top New Luxury Marketing Trends
- GoPro Hacks: The simple ways to take awesome travel photos on a GoPro + WIN A GOPRO!
- A mini guide to absolutely smashing it: How to make 2019 the year you achieve your goals
- Australian International Movie Convention announces diverse program
- PolyU study finds social media critical for overseas DMOs in China
- WTO: The tsunami will not sink world tourism
- The many reasons to go zero waste
5 Ways You Can Achieve 'Hands-Off' Marketing have 318 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at February 6, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.