caption How do they compare? source Syda Productions/Shutterstock Amazon and Wayfair are two popular options when it comes to shopping for furniture online. But how do these competitors compare? Amazon and Wayfair boast different strengths, but Wayfair ultimately offers a more straightforward furniture-shopping experience. These days, people who need furniture and hate shopping have a ton of options. Plenty of retailers – both digital and store-centric – offer customers the opportunity to make major furniture purchases online. And Amazon and Wayfair are two of the biggest players in the game. Amazon got its start shipping books, but it now offers all sorts of goods across different categories. Wayfair specializes in home goods and furnishings. Wayfair has been in the furniture business since 2002, but Amazon recently encroached on the home goods retailer’s territory by unrolling private-label furniture brands Rivet and Stone & Beam. Business Insider recently decided to compare the two companies when it comes to shopping for furniture. Here’s what we found: Amazon, famously, functions as an “everything store.” source Kevork Djansezian / Getty Images So, unless you’ve recently been shopping for furniture, that category won’t necessarily pop up for you on the site’s main page. source Amazon On… Read full this story
- Amazon Encroaches on Etsy Territory by Launching 'Handmade'
- Best Amazon Black Friday 2019 Deals on 4K TVs, Apple iPad, AirPods, and Echo
- Amazon adds to its delivery fleet with orders for at least 2,237 more vans
- Amazon sends baffled mother nine CUTTLEFISH for her son's Christmas present instead of the £17 Playstation duvet she ordered
- Best of Amazon Prime 2019: The top tech products India shopped for this year
- Gran orders karaoke machine off Amazon and is sent boxes of dog biscuits instead
- Homeowner creates a feature wall in her kitchen with £16 wallpaper and £12 canvasses that have now sold out on Amazon after her hack went viral
- Amazon UK Black Friday deals have started – but how long is the 2019 sale?
- Amazon Echos still at cheapest ever prices in winter sale, starting from £24.99
- Taylor Swift will head an all-female line-up alongside SZA and Dua Lipa for the Amazon Prime Day concert in July
We compared ordering furniture on Amazon and Wayfair — here’s what we found have 359 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at January 8, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.