Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center has promoted Tristan D. Greer to the newly created position of Manager of Compliance & 340B. Tristan will assist the chief quality and compliance officer in administering the corporate compliance program, ensuring it functions as an independent and objective body that reviews, promotes and evaluates concerns.
- Quadcopter with GoPro camera captures stunning views of Niagara Falls
- Jupiter Medical Center Implements Watson for Oncology to Make Data-Driven Cancer Treatment Decisions
- AstraZeneca and Columbia University Medical Center Collaborate
- ZappRx Launches Specialty Drug Prescribing Platform at Tufts Medical Center
- Bruker Daltonics and Leiden University Medical Center Announce Collaboration
- Low Levels Of "Memory Protein" Linked to Cognitive Decline in Alzheimer's Disease
- NY Genome Center, 11 Others Collaborate
- 'All of Us' Study to Recruit 1 Million People to Promote Personalized Medical Care
- Opioid Release Rates Fall After Jail Release
- Blocked Brain Enzyme Decreases Appetite and Promotes Weight Loss
Tristan D. Greer promoted at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center have 149 words, post on buffalonews.com at January 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.