The Pi Shop engineer team offers support with 3D printing for new startups at its downtown Fresno location By January 16, 2019 02:01 PM Mark Jackson of Blue Diamond, who started The Pi Shop which with its team of engineers and 3D printing capabilities, shows how they help startups and established businesses develop new ideas, on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019 in Fresno.
- 3D printing facility to be built at PSA’s Pasir Panjang Terminal
- Ontario researchers use 3D-printing tech to replace part of dog’s skull
- 3D-printing unlicensed guns could lead to jail time
- These incredible photos show a cancer-stricken bird getting a 3D-printed prosthetic casque in Singapore
- Inside the Ivy League’s new startup factory — the tech grad school trying to mint the next generation of Mark Zuckerbergs
- Father And Son Use 3D Printing To Build A Lamborghini
- Silicon Valley startup peddles 3D-printed bike
- These 3D-printed homes can be built for less than $4,000 in just 24 hours
- ‘First’ 3D print of heart with human tissue, vessels unveiled
- Jurong Bird Park hornbill with cancer gets 3D-printed prosthesis
The Pi Shop engineer team offers support with 3D printing for new startups at its downtown Fresno location have 176 words, post on www.fresnobee.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.