Help. We’re mere weeks into 2019, and the bubble tea craze doesn’t seem to be subsiding anytime soon. Next in line to arrive on our shores: The Alley.
Famous for its brown sugar pearl milk and swirling ombre concoctions, the popular Taiwanese brand recently set up social media pages for Singapore, declaring its debut here with its iconic deer logo stamped across our familiar Marina Bay Sands skyline.
The location and actual launch date hasn’t been revealed, but this teaser a couple days ago was enough to pique interest among bubble tea addicts.
With outlets already across the region (South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines) and beyond (Los Angeles, Melbourne, Paris), The Alley obviously has its fans, who love it for its made-from-scratch pearls and drinks like assam black tea and white peach oolong.
However, the menu tends to differ from country to country, so we’ll have to wait and see what creations the store brings to Singapore when it opens.
Watch this space for updates.
This article was first published in Coconuts Singapore .
- Bay Area’s best frozen foods from restaurants: dumplings, pot pie and chewy pizza
- New Bay Area Japanese souffle pancake cafe is trying to make takeout Instagrammable
- Kiwi chef advises lovers of Vietnamese food to try it in Vietnam
- 10 budget-busting Jack Monroe recipes
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 8
- The Trouble With Johnny Depp
- Happy work wife, happy life! The ULTIMATE female friendships that you find in every office and how they improve the daily grind
- 56 Best Beauty Advent Calendars 2020: From Lush to M&S, John Lewis, Boots No7 & MORE
- Splashes of beauty
- Diwali sweets for gifting: Festive packs to send to your loved ones
- Tracking Tamil Nadu’s traditional candies
Taiwanese bubble tea brand The Alley and its brown sugar pearls are coming to Singapore have 284 words, post on www.asiaone.com at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.