TOWN OF ADAMS, N.Y. — A Syracuse man has been arrested for depositing a fraudulent check worth nearly $4,000, according to a Friday night release from New York State Police.Trey B. Thomas, 25, has been charged for criminal possession of a forged instrument, police said.On Dec. 13, Thomas deposited the money through a mobile banking service to a credit union account, police said.Thomas was arraigned Thursday in Town of Adams Court and was remanded to the Jefferson County Jail on $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond. He is set to reappear in Town of Adams Court on Jan. 23 at 6 p.m.
- Richmond-Area Woman, 24, Died In Lorton I-95 Crash: State Police
- Delphi Murders: Sketch Of Suspect Released By Indiana State Police
- Overtime scandal not first time State Police unit under scrutiny
- Stay Safe As County Roads Flood: Indiana State Police
- State Police: Thousands Of Tips Received In Delphi Investigation
- Los Angeles police arrest man after fatal music studio fire
- Michigan State Police puts cop cars to the test
- Live Oak police arrest man for allegedly setting fire to ex's new boyfriend's pickup
- WATCH: Five Cartel Attacks in 24 Hours Against Mexican Border State Police
- Police responding to reports of dead body near S.A. shopping center
State police: Syracuse man cashed fraudulent check worth nearly $4,000 have 205 words, post on www.syracuse.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.