We love all of our children, but we do not love them equally. By children, I mean Patriots playoff victories in the Tom Brady/Bill Belichick era, of course. What now? You thought I meant actual children? Our real kids in our real families? Like, we actually love some more than others? Aren’t you familiar with the concept of the metaphor? Ranking Patriots’ playoff victories — specifically, the 24 since Tom Brady has been their quarterback, excluding the five Super Bowl victories, since that’s a ranking for another day – isn’t easy. All of the wins should be cherished to some degree, even if the memories of some stay with you forever while others fade. Hey, it’s a lot to keep track of. But it sure is fun sorting it out, and there is plenty of room for debate. This is my subjective countdown from the 24th-most memorable/satisfying/important/entertaining playoff win during the franchise’s dynasty to the most . . . well, you know. The one in first place was an easy choice. Not much else was. So here you go, worst to first . . . with the worst still being pretty darn special, too. 24.) Wild-card round, Jan. 7, 2006: Patriots 28, Jaguars 3…. Read full this story
- Super Bowl 2020: Who are youngest coaches to ever win a Super Bowl?
- Tim Tebow At Pro-Life Event: Saving Babies More Important ‘Than Winning The Super Bowl’
- Patriots win sixth Super Bowl, 13-3 over the Rams
- ’s Super Bowl Partying Is Pretty Tame
- New England Patriots and Tom Brady Win Super Bowl in Huge Comeback Against Atlanta Falcons
- New era beckons as Chiefs, 49ers clash in Super Bowl
- Twitter Reacts To New England Patriots Super Bowl 51 Win
- New England Patriots Win Super Bowl 51
- When is Super Bowl 2020: Start time, kickoff, TV channel, halftime show, live stream, national anthem for Chiefs vs. 49ers
- NJ Celebrates Giants Super Bowl Win At MetLife Stadium
Ranking the Patriots’ playoff wins (not including Super Bowls) and reliving great memories have 320 words, post on www.boston.com at January 23, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.