THE north’s housing market is among the best performing in the UK, but the future outlook is less positive, according to new figures. The latest RICS and Ulster Bank Residential Market Survey f[…] You have reached your limit of free articles Registered users get 5 regular articles and 1 free Premium article per week.
- Property developer spends £11,000 turning double-decker bus into his new home after being priced out of housing market
- Sydney house market: Sydney within reach of record property price after a strong January
- North Korea brands UK-based defector Thae Yong-ho as 'human scum'
- York University student is one of two in UK to test positive for coronavirus
- Can Immigrants Save the Housing Market?
- Mortgage applications rise in the U.S. housing market
- How has Brexit vote affected UK economy? January verdict
- UK house price growth at 14-month high, says Nationwide
- UK banks approve highest number of mortgages since 2015
- Mortgage approvals fall as UK consumers rely on credit to keep spending
North's housing market among the UK's strongest, but outlook less positive have 166 words, post on www.irishnews.com at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.