By Nikie Johnson | [email protected] | PUBLISHED: January 25, 2019 at 3:50 pm | UPDATED: January 25, 2019 at 3:50 pm Here are the restaurants and other food facilities closed by health inspectors in San Bernardino County between Jan. 17 and 24, 2019, according to the county’s Department of Public Health. La Nueva Copa Cabana, 1241 W. 5th St., San Bernardino Closure date: Jan. 24 Grade: 85/B Reason for closure: No hot water. In lesser violations, the inspector found one dead cockroach on the floor in the bar area; evidence of a leak with “a black mold like substance” on the ceiling in the dry storage area; and dust, dirt, food residue and other debris on surfaces throughout the facility. This is the third time in five weeks the health department has suspended the nightclub’s health permit; the closures Dec. 20-21 and Dec. 26-27 were both due to roaches and a lack of hot water. Reopening date: Jan. 24 after hot water was restored Non-closure inspections of note Here are facilities that weren’t closed but had other significant issues in their inspections. Tom’s Original, at 9750 Sierra Ave. in Fontana, was visited Jan. 18 for a complaint investigation and routine… Read full this story
- Public defender challenging credibility of racist San Bernardino County gang prosecutor and DA’s Office
- San Bernardino County to hold public forum on ICE access to county jail inmates
- Nonprofit sues San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department for cellphone tracking device records
- Charity events in the San Fernando Valley, Sept. 17-24
- Community meetings in the San Fernando Valley, Sept. 17-24
- Restaurant closures due to health hazards in the San Fernando Valley, Sept. 26-Oct. 13
- Kim Kardashian West's Plea for Death Row Prisoner Slammed by San Bernardino D.A.
- Orange County restaurants shut down by health inspectors (Aug. 24-31)
- Russian sisters whose fake marriages had ties to San Bernardino terror attack get new sentencing dates
- McDonald's sued over hot water allegedly burning a customer
No hot water, again: Restaurant closures in San Bernardino County, Jan. 17-24 have 323 words, post on www.pe.com at January 25, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.