Make up Doctor Rita Parmar writes about her cleansing promise to herkself As far as New Years’ resolutions go, I know I’ve made a few but every year I look back and try to work out why some work and others just don’t. I once decided that my resolution was to go to the gym five days a week, every morning before work. Did it happen? Nope. I had another where I decided to write a journal daily, now lets’ see how far I got – eight days, that’s all. The resolutions I was making were by no stretch difficult tasks, so why couldn’t I do them? It’s because they were too big, and what I mean by that is they were unrealistic. If I had said that I would go to the gym twice a week or just once or wrote the journal every Sunday it would have been far more realistic. Moral of the story: ‘Be Realistic’. Anyway, I doubt you started reading this to hear about my rubbish resolutions. So, this one year I could see that my make-up had started to look a little uneven and I wasn’t sure what was causing this, but when I… Read full this story
- Cleanse, tone, blow-dry... haircare now takes its cues from skincare
- Brent Council accused of social cleansing as 197 households face eviction in South Kilburn
- 25 years without Zangilan
- Brazil enters new era with far-right president-elect
- The repercussions of boxing’s rumble to be the new Lord of the Rings
- Armenia’s banking sector has not seen defaults for 16 years head of Ameriabank division says
- It will be a dull start to Christmas for Maidstone this year
- Cheshunt shop closing after 40 years because 'town is becoming dump'
- There's a new £95 a head restaurant...in Ancoats
- The new parents and UK's neo-Nazi terror threat
New year cleansing have 313 words, post on www.burnleyexpress.net at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.