Morgan Marotta, M.B.A., has been promoted to Director of Physician and Mid-Level Recruitment at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. In her new position, Marotta will be responsible for managing and directing the successful recruitment of physicians and advanced practice medical professionals to the medical center and the community.
- Houston Northwest Medical Center pursues Level II trauma center certification
- Trump's health under scrutiny again after unplanned visit to medical center
- University Hospitals names Robert G. David as President of UH Bedford and Richmond Medical Centers and M. Steven Jones as President of UH Conneaut and Geneva Medical Centers
- NYC’s Animal Medical Center set for $70 million expansion
- Cottonwood Group Extends $102 Million Loan to Refinance InterContinental® Houston – Medical Center
- Lankenau Medical Center Earns Cardiovascular Honors For 11th Year
- Israeli medical center says becomes world's first VR-based hospital
- Big Game memories: Cal’s Geoff McArthur crafts a day for the ages
- Mitre Medical Receives FDA Approval For the ENRAPT-US Early Feasibility Study
- Opinion: Trump's mysterious medical visit doesn't add up
Morgan Marotta promoted at Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center have 172 words, post on buffalonews.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.