Many tech moguls have modest beginnings, developing in garages and sleeping at their offices. But don’t be fooled: many of tech’s billionaires now have million-dollar homes and private islands. Oracle founder Larry Ellison bought 98% of an island in Hawaii for $US600 million, while Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg has a habit of buying up surrounding properties for maximum privacy. Some CEOs, however, have stuck to their roots: Apple’s Tim Cook lives in a relatively modest 2,400-square-foot home in Palo Alto, California. Here’s a look at the mansions and estates of tech’s elite. Nearly a fifth of the world’s 100 richest billionaires made their fortune in tech. And although some of their success stories start off modestly (and most likely in a garage), many tech moguls are taking their millions and splurging on real estate. For instance, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and Microsoft’s Bill Gates live less than a mile from each other in the waterfront city of Medina, Washington, and own two of the country’s most expensive estates. Los Angeles is also another popular spot for tech moguls: Snap CEO Evan Spiegel and his wife, Miranda Kerr, bought their Brentwood home overlooking the city for $US12 million, while Elon Musk’s Bel… Read full this story
- Improving Your Home With A Home Improvement Loan For People With Bad Credit
- Home Equity Loans For People With Bad Credit - Improve Your Credit With A Home Equity Loan
- Tips for Investing in Foreclosed and Real Estate Owned Property
- Buying Real Estate Owned by Banks
- Home Equity Loans For People With Poor Credit
- Work at Home - Why Do Most People Fail to Make It?
- Home Insurance - Tips On Low Tech Security System That Can Help Lower Your Rates
- Work at Home Companies - Own Your Own Company Now!
- How To Start a Home Business Selling Other People's Stuff
- Learn the Secret of the Top 3% of the Wealthiest People in the World
MOGUL MANSIONS: From Elon Musk to Jeff Bezos, here are the homes and estates owned by the wealthiest people in tech have 331 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at January 26, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.