The Hanoitimes – Vietnam’s economy is growing at a rapid rate and attracting most of world’s leading IT companies, including Microsoft. Microsoft to assist Hanoi to build e-government Microsoft accompanying Vietnam in industrial revolution 4.0 Microsoft is committed to supporting Vietnam in various aspects, including cybersecurity and IT infrastructure development, according to Ralph Haupter, the corporate’s vice president and president of Microsoft Asia. Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam meets with Ralph Haupter on January 16. Source: VGP. Vietnam’s economy is growing at a rapid rate and attracting most of world’s leading IT companies, including Microsoft, Ralph said at a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam on January 16, the government portal reported. Since the firm’s first presence in Vietnam in 1996, a variety of Microsoft products have been widely used in most government offices, enterprises and by Vietnamese people, Ralph added. Microsoft has also provided software packages worth US$22 million, cloud computing and over US$3 million for community services and educational purposes in Vietnam, he stated. Deputy PM Vu Duc Dam said Vietnam’s government has always been supporting foreign companies, including Microsoft to commit long-term business in Vietnam. Dam requested Microsoft to have tailor-made policies for… Read full this story
- Romania’s central bank governor urges for structural reforms, infrastructure development
- Romania’s central bank governor calls for structural reforms, infrastructure development
- Grodno Oblast, Podlasie Province to step up border infrastructure development
- Bangladesh shows interest in Belarusian infrastructure development skills, technology
- Global “lack of basic common understanding” on cybersecurity, Huawei boss says
- Microsoft warns Outlook was HACKED and crooks were able to see your emails for three months – how to stay safe
- Microsoft: 25 Years at the Heart of a Developing, Growing Community
- Gabriel on cybersecurity: 'The world is watching us'
- Chinese cybersecurity law is a 'loaded weapon,' senior US official says
- Huawei CEO: EU doing a ‘great job’ in cybersecurity
Microsoft to support Vietnam in cybersecurity and IT infrastructure development have 319 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at January 16, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.