Tanya Wildt Detroit Free Press
Published 11:59 AM EST Jan 23, 2019
An Oakland County man, who didn’t want shovel snow Saturday, found a more profitable way to spend his time.
The man, 50, decided to delay the backbreaking task by playing Mayan Legends, an online game from the Michigan Lottery.
About 10 minutes later, he won $100,000, according to the Michigan Lottery.
“I usually play Keno online, but decided to give the Mayan Legends game a try while I was avoiding shoveling snow on Saturday,” the man, who chose to remain anonymous, told the Michigan Lottery.
He claimed his prize Tuesday and plans to save the money.
“I can’t believe I actually hit such a huge prize!” he told the Michigan Lottery. “Honestly, I’m just in disbelief that I really won.”
Macomb County man wins $500,000 on instant lottery ticket
- Genesee Co. man wins largest Fantasy 5 jackpot in Michigan history
- Genesee County man wins record-breaking Fantasy 5 jackpot
- Jefferson City man wins $352,000 in Lottery game
- Michigan Lottery numbers for Wednesday, Dec. 13
- Michigan Lottery numbers for Monday, Nov. 13
- Michigan Lottery numbers for Monday, Dec. 18
- Manteca-raised man wins “The Bachelorette”; engagement tour addresses controversy
- Sunday Morning Quarterback: Letting Eli Manning call the plays would have been the right move for Giants
- Michigan Lottery for Sunday, Aug. 12
- Michigan Lottery for Sunday, Aug. 19