A magnitude 2.8 earthquake struck near Daly City on Wednesday morning. A magnitude 2.8 earthquake struck near Daly City on Wednesday morning. Photo: USGS Photo: USGS Image 1 of / 20 Caption Close Image 1 of 20 A magnitude 2.8 earthquake struck near Daly City on Wednesday morning. A magnitude 2.8 earthquake struck near Daly City on Wednesday morning. Photo: USGS Magnitude 2.8 earthquake strikes near Daly City 1 / 20 Back to Gallery A magnitude 2.8 earthquake struck 2.5 miles west southwest of Daly City, CA on Wednesday morning at 10:28 AM. The United States Geological Survey reports a preliminary magnitude of 2.8 for the earthquake. There was no initial word on damage or injury resulting from the quake. For up to date information on the earthquake check out the USGS event page. Felt that one.#earthquake— Andy Cooper (@terrapin_sf) January 30, 2019 See the latest USGS quake alerts, report feeling earthquake activity and tour interactive fault maps in the earthquake section.
- Earthquake strikes near Augusta National, scaring locals
- Three-day fly-fishing school set for June near Traverse City
- Joey Votto jokingly blames exiting Monday’s game on earthquake
- Sporting KC hangs on for 3-2 victory over Earthquakes
- City scorer says elimination is hard to stomach as Guardiola faces Uefa rap
- Wenger defends Aubameyang and Mkhitaryan after Man City thrashing
- How 'exhilarating' Manchester City kingpins have raised the Premier League bar
- Pep Guardiola urges Manchester City to make Premier League history in final matches
- Sporting KC falls 2-0 to New York City FC in season opener
- Pep Guardiola's tactical mastermind makes Manchester City exceptional
Magnitude 2.8 earthquake strikes near Daly City have 249 words, post on www.sfgate.com at January 30, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.