A job fair in HCM City. – VNS/Photo Gia LộcViet Nam News HCM CITY — Recruitment demand, especially senior positions in consumer electronics and real estate, is expected to increase as more companies relocate from China to Việt Nam, according to the latest report from Navigos Group. Navigos Group, a recruitment company, operates two of the biggest job portals in the country, VietnamWorks, and Navigos Search, which are job sites for executives. Facing intensive competition from top e-commerce companies with huge financial resources, the consumer electronics market clearly shows the trend of strongly shifting from traditional sales channels to e-commerce, the report said. Companies in this sector all have business expansion plans for this year, and although the market is very competitive, there are still niche markets where companies can exploit. After Tết (Lunar New Year), recruitment demand in the consumer electronics sector will grow strongly, with more companies entering Việt Nam. The demand for marketing positions in the industry is increasing, especially from multinational companies. Because of the shortage in human resources, companies in this sector are willing to recruit candidates with experience in other industries such as fast-moving consumer goods. The electronic manufacturing segment is predicted to have… Read full this story
- U.S. job openings remained high in April before hiring slowdown
- US job openings flat in June at 7.35 million
- U.S. Job Openings Increased in March
- U.S. job openings jump to nearly 7.5 million
- Philadelphia job openings in April grew faster than New York, San Francisco and L.A.
- Stamford shipping firm relocates European offices to Denmark
- Can make firms exit China, Trump asserts
- Minnesota had 1.4 job openings for every unemployed person at end of 2018
- U.S. job openings jump to nearly 7.5 million in March
- US job openings fell 0.7% in May
Job openings as firms relocate from China to VN have 303 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 29, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.