Jewellery firm Stella & Dot to ‘pull out of European Union marketplace’ BelfastTelegraph.co.uk The US jewellery chain Stella & Dot is to pull out of the EU market, it has been reported. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/uk-world/jewellery-firm-stella-dot-to-pull-out-of-european-union-marketplace-37695995.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/business/news/article37696011.ece/db8e3/AUTOCROP/h342/bbbbb.jpg Email The US jewellery chain Stella & Dot is to pull out of the EU market, it has been reported. The BBC has reported of correspondence posted by sales reps on social media appearing to come from the company which suggests currency fluctuations between the dollar, pound and euro have led it to make the “difficult decision” in withdrawing. It said market conditions had become “very difficult” with a “deep decline in margins”. The company which also sells clothes and make-up works through direct sales by targeting women to work as agents looking for work who then hold “trunk parties” similar to tupperware parties to sell goods. The company, it has been reported, said it would honour and support its agents until April 7. Stella & Dot has been asked for a comment. Have you been affected? Contact [email protected] Belfast Telegraph Digital
- European Union creates a €750-billion stimulus package to rebuild the recession-hit economies
- Britain Voted to Leave the European Union Four Years Ago Today… But is Still Stuck in the Bloc
- European Union to restrict exports to Hong Kong
- Tax on digital transactions: Discussions or a stalemate with the European Union?
- Get ready for no Brexit trade deal, Angela Merkel warns European Union leaders
- European Union leaders agree on $2T recovery spending plan
- Israel’s UN envoy: European allies must fight anti-Semitism
- JCB pulls out of Confederation of British Industry in Brexit row
- Diversity and Difference Characterize the European Debit Card Scene
- Facebook's legal battle over European data could trigger major privacy changes for businesses
Jewellery firm Stella & Dot to 'pull out of European Union marketplace' have 320 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.